Healthy Good for you pie Crust??
well, I just found one; that sounds great from #coconutMama
Coconut Flour Pie Crust
◾1/2 cup Coconut Oil or Grass Fed Butter, Melted
◾2 Eggs, Preferably Local Pastured
◾1/4 Teaspoon Sea Salt
◾3/4 Cup Coconut Flour
◾1-3 Tablespoons Raw Honey
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl beat butter, eggs, honey and salt together with a fork.
3. Then add coconut flour. Stir until dough holds together.
4. Gather the dough into a ball, then pat into a 9″ greased pie pan.
5. Prick the dough with a fork.
6. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until lightly brown. Let cool.