2 27 ounce Ortega Chiles ( So I love the flavor of Ortega Chiles) use as many as needed.
1 pound or more depending or depending on your liking of mozzarella or queso mix
3/4 cup milk
1/2 cup Almond flour
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Mix the milk, eggs, salt,pepper,and flour.
- Spray a pan (9x)13 or I like to use also a Roasting panwith a nonstick cooking spray.
- layer chilies, then the mixture made in step 1, then the cheese.
- Continue this order until you run our of ingredients and put EXTRA cheese on the top!
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 50 minutes.
- Allow about 10 minutes before serving!