- 1/2 cup Butter, softened
- 1 large Egg
- 1/2 cup Sweetener of Choice
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp. Sugar-Free Maple Syrup
- 3/4 cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 cup Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream together the butter, egg, sweetener of choice, SF maple syrup, and vanilla with a mixer or food processor
- Add in almond flour, coconut flour, and baking powder, mix with spoon.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop cookies onto a baking sheet – use parchment paper or grease sheet.
- Bake cookies for 15-18 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool for at least 30 minutes before removing.
- They will be soft to start and need the time to continue to bake on the pan and air dry.