- 1 hass avocados
- 8 ounces cream cheese block, softened
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup Unsweetend cocoa powder
- 1 tsp #Swerve or Sweetener of choice
- 3 Tbsp #Choczero #Honest Syrup SF chocolate flavored syrup
- 4 Tbsp heavy cream
- 90% dark chocolate shaved, Optional – Or use any #ChocZero Bar
- Beat together the cream cheese until creamy and smooth using a Blender or a handheld mixer in a medium size mixing bowl. Add the cocoa Powder Slowly to avoid any mess; then add in the avocado and blend until smooth and creamy , for about 5 minutes.
- Add the coconut oil, Chocolate Syrup and sweetener and beat again until smooth, for about 1-2 minutes.
- Whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form in a separate bowl.
- Gently fold in the whipped cream into the chocolate mixture until it all incorporated.
- there are many ways to serve the mouse; you can place in a piping bag and pipe into desired containers or frost a cake/cupcakes. you can just spoon it into your serving dishes and garnish and or spoon it into the dishes and tap down the dish to make a flat surface.
- Optional Garnish with dark chocolate shavings or another option is sliced Strawberries.
2 thoughts on “Chocolate Avocado Mousse (Low Carb)”
Never thought of mixing avocado with chocolate, would love to try it out! Thanks for sharing ♥️ ♥️ By any chance you are interested on doing collaborations, you can check out the collaborations portal of Phlanx.com and connect with amazing brands!
YUM!! Yes please ☺️ Can’t wait to try!