This is Delicious living.
Spinach is a super food that’s chock full of nutrients such as potassium, iron and calcium. The pineapple, banana and Agave syrup gives this super smoothie a tropical twist.
- 1 cup coconut milk (from the refrigerated section, Unsweetened)
- 1 cup lightly packed baby spinach
- ½ cup plain, whole-milk Greek yogurt ( look for the lowest carbbed one to avoided added sugars
- ½ cup frozen pineapple
- ½ medium, frozen, sliced banana (about ½ cup)
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon Agave syrup (optional) or Sweetener of choice
Place coconut milk and spinach in a blender. Process on high until greens are finely blended. Add yogurt, frozen pineapple, frozen banana, hemp seeds and maple syrup, if using, and blend until smooth. Serve immediately (or drink half and store half in the fridge for a mid-morning snack).