- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt( get the lowest Carb)
- 3 eggs
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tsp. lemon zest
- ¼ cup Swerve or sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prep Muffin Tin. Set aside.
- Add the yogurt, eggs, lemon juice, lemon zest, Swerve, and vanilla extract in a medium bowl. Mix until all combined
- Add the almonds flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. mix until incorporated and the batter is smooth.
- Fold in blueberries. and fill each muffin cups about 3/4of the way. Top with additional blueberry if desired.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until the golden and when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- cool for 10 minutes