Delicious with Lemon Curd
6 Large eggs
9 tablespoons melted butter
¾ cup fresh blueberries
½ teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg
Zest from 1 large Orange
Zest from 1 Lemon
2 tablespoons Ricotta Cheese
⅔ cup Sweetener of choice
½ cup + 2 tablespoons coconut flour
½ tsp salt
1½ tsp baking powder
1½ tsp vanilla
2 tablespoons HW cream
2 tablespoons Sweetener of choice
1 teaspoon butter, melted
1 to 1 1/2 teaspoon HW cream – for consistency
dash of vanilla
¼ tsp lemon zest
1/4 tsp orange zest
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter and set aside.
- Beat eggs,Add in Sweetener of choice, ricotta cheese , heavy whipping cream, vanilla, salt, baking powder, and cinnamon and nutmeg until combined.
- Add the melted butter to the mixture and mix until combined.
- Add ½ cup of the flour until thoroughly combined.
- In a separate bowl add the blueberries & 2 tablespoons of coconut flour. You will then Stir, until blueberries are lightly coated.
- Add blueberries with the rest of the flour to the wet ingredients. fold in with a spatula until all ingredients are mixed well.
- Pour batter into a prepared loaf pan .
- Bake for 60-75 minutes or until knife inserted in center of bread comes out clean.
- Allow bread to cool for about 5 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients and whisk until smooth. this is where you will adjust the cream for the consistency
- you can put into a pipping bag, squirt bottle or just use a spoon to drizzle over the top.
Slice and enjoy.