Life is about #Delicious Living
- 2 zucchini (cut into 1-inch cubes)
- 2 yellow summer squash (cut into 1-inch cubes)
- 1 large eggplant (cut into 1-inch cubes)
- 1 large yellow onion (cut into 1-inch chunks)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ¾ teaspoon Himalayan pink salt, divided
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 Ib 1-inch-thick grass-fed rib eye steak
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment.
- In a large bowl, place zucchini, yellow squash, eggplant, onion, garlic, oil and ¼ teaspoon salt; toss until well coated. Spread vegetables in an even layer on baking sheet. Roast in oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove baking sheet from oven, and turn broiler on high. Toss vegetables, pushing them to one side of the baking dish. Season steak with remaining ½ teaspoon salt and black pepper. Place steak on other side of baking sheet, and add tomatoes to the vegetables. Return baking sheet to oven. Broil until steak reaches desired doneness, 3–4 minutes per side for medium-rare. Stir vegetables when you turn steak over to prevent them from browning too quickly.
- Remove baking sheet from oven, and cut rib eye into four pieces. Cut each piece into thin slices. Toss vegetables with thyme; divide among plates. Place one portion of steak slices on each of four serving plates.