With the Temperature being over 100 outside. this is such a refreshing salad to have with a some Tuna or grilled Chicken
- 1 cup Cherry tomatoes rinsed and sliced or 2 medium/large tomatoes rough chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 1 sm. Red onion, peeled and cut into thin rings
- Salt, to taste
- 1 Seedless cucumber, peeled and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 Romaine lettuce (generous), roughly torn
- 1/2 tsp. Dried oregano
- 1 Red bell pepper rinsed, trimmed and chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1/2 lb. Greek Feta cheese, cubed
- 3 Tomatoes, sliced into wedges
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup Pitted Kalamata olives
- 3 Tbsp. Red wine vinegar
- Combine vegetables, thyme, chives, feta and olives in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine oil, vinegar, oregano, salt and pepper, whisking to blend.
- Pour dressing over salad. Toss well and serve with crusty bread or Low Carb Totrtillas, if desired.