- 1/2 cup Strawberries, Macerated
- 3 Tbsp. Chia Seeds
- 2 Tbsp. #Choczero Maple Syrup or Syrup of Choice
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/2 cup Coconut Cream
- 1 Tbsp. Shredded Coconut, Unsweetened
- 1/2 cup Fresh Blackberries or Raspberries
- Combine 1/2 cup coconut cream, 1/4 cup almond milk, 3 Tbsp. chia seeds, 1 Tbsp. shredded coconut and 2 Tbsp.maple syrup in a large container. Mix until well incorporated. Seal container and refrigerate for at least 6 hours, preferably overnight.
- Remove pudding from refrigerator. Spoon equal portions of 1/2 cup strawberries, macerated into the bottoms of serving glasses. Next, add 1/2 cup fresh blackberries or Raspberries to each glass. Fill each to the top with pudding; optional top with more berries and serve!