- 3 peaches, halved and pitted
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Crème fraîche (for topping)
- Place peaches, cut-side up, in a large casserole dish
- In a medium bowl, combine balsamic vinegar, orange juice, and honey. Mix well. Pour over peaches and let absorb for 15 minutes.
- In a large sauté pan over high heat, place peaches, cut-side down, along with the marinade. Cook for 3 minutes, until softened. Transfer a peach half to each serving dish, add a dollop of crème fraîche, and drizzle marinade from the pan over and around.
PER SERVING (½ peach): 93 cal, 53% fat cal, 6g fat, 4g sat fat, 15mg chol, 1g protein, 10g carb, 1g fiber, 8mg sodium