3 egg whites
sesame seed or Poppy Seeds (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl
- Add Boiling water, vinegar and egg whites to the bowl, while beating with a hand mixer for about 30 seconds. Don’t over mix the dough, the consistency should be thick and resemble clay like play doh.
- Wet hands so the dough does not stick and make 6 pieces rounds of the dough. Place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake on lower rack in the oven for 50–60 minutes, you can check at this point if They’re done. Tap it on the bottom and if you hear a hollow sound. get ready to plate.
- Serve with butter or any topping of choice or use for a sandwich