Gazpacho is a cold soup known for its mouth watering combination of blended vegetables.
- 1 • large cucumber-seeded and diced
- 1/2 • small red onion -diced. approximately 2/3 cup
- 4 • large roma tomatoes -diced
- 3 • garlic cloves
- 2 • celery sticks-diced
- 1 • Fresh lime Juice
- 3 cups • tomato juice
- 1/4 cup • olive oil
- 3 tbsp • red wine vinegar
- to taste • salt pepper and hot sauce
- garnish • fresh parsley or Arugula. Parsley oil
Blend all the ingredients together to desired level of chunkiness. If desired, you can leave a cup or two of the chopped veggies seperate to add after blending. This will give you a more rustic, chunky soup.
Garnish with fresh parsley.