- 1 1/4 cups blanched almond flour
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup grapeseed oil
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar or sweetener of choice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup pecans (finely chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350º. In a medium bowl, combine almond flour, salt, and baking soda. In a small bowl, whisk together oil, agave, and vanilla. Mix wet ingredients into dry. Fold in rosemary and pecans.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Form dough into ½- to 1-inch balls and press onto prepared baking sheet. (If batter gets sticky, wet hands before forming cookies.) Bake for 6–7 minutes, until golden. Cool on baking sheet.
PER SERVING (2 cookies): 149 cal, 14g fat (3g mono, 4g poly, 1g sat), 0mg chol, 3g protein, ( 6g carb, 2g fiber – Net Carbs = 4) 54mg sodium
#It’s A Delicious Living
One thought on “Vegan Rosemary Pecan Cookies”
My husband is a vegan and before he became vegan he LOVED pecan pie. I’m so excited to surprise him with this!!
LikeLiked by 1 person