1 cup almond flour
3 egg whites
1 egg yolk
1 1/4 cups hot water
5 tablespoons psyllium husk powder
2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon sea salt
2 tablespoons sesame seeds or Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Mix until thoroughly combined in to a dough.
- Divide dough into 6 equal balls.
- Flatten each ball to about 1-2 centimeters.
- Glaze each ball with egg yolk and sprinkle with sesame seed/everything bagel seasoning on top.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown and firm to the touch.
- Cut in half and make your sandwich