- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2½ cups old-fashioned whole rolled oats
- 1 cup almond butter ( Sugar Free or the lowest Carbs)
- ⅓ cup Sweetener of Choice
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 325˚. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix together all of the ingredients until well combined. Scoop ¼-cup mounds of the batter onto the parchment paper and bake for 17–20 minutes, until lightly browned on the sides.
- Remove from oven, and allow to cool on baking sheets for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Cookies will stay fresh in an airtight container for up to 1 week.