- 2 tablespoons avocado oil or other cooking oil
- 1 cup thinly sliced white onion (about ½ onion)
- ¾ pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined (about 16–20 shrimp)
- 1 (7-ounce) package Saffron Road Thai Red Curry Simmer Sauce
- ½ cup water
- 1 package Noodle or Miracle Noodle
- ⅓ cup Dang Toasted Coconut Chips
- Fresh cilantro sprigs, for garnish
- ¼ cup toasted peanuts
- Heat oil in a heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook for 3–4 minutes, until softened. Push to the side of the skillet.
- Add shrimp to skillet and cook for 3 minutes. Flip to other side and cook for another minute.
- Reduce heat to low, and add Thai curry sauce and water. Stir gently and simmer until sauce begins to bubble. Remove from heat.
- While sauce is simmering, prepare Nooodles or Miracle Noodles Drain/Rinse – Dry Fry and then add to Pan.
- Just before serving, stir in coconut chips. Serve in four serving bowls. garnish with cilantro and toasted peanuts.
2 thoughts on “Spicy Red Curry Shrimp Bowl”
This looks absolutely delicious! Can’t wait to try this one out.
LikeLiked by 1 person