- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 sweet onion, diced
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garam masala
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper, optional
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves, divided
- 1 Cup Cauliflower rice or Miracle Noodle or Nooodle Rice
- Low Carb Naan or Low carb tortillas
- Prepare Cauliflower rice or Miracle Noodle/Nooodle Rice per directions.
- Place a 6-qt Instant Pot® on to the high saute setting. Add butter, onion and bell pepper. Cook, stirring frequently, for about 3-5 minutes. Stir in garlic, ginger, garam masala, turmeric, paprika, cumin and cayenne pepper ( optional), if using, until fragrant, about 1 minute; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Stir in diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, chicken stock and chicken.
- Select manual setting; adjust pressure to high, and set time for 10 minutes. When finished cooking, quick-release pressure .
- In a small bowl, whisk together heavy cream and Coconut flour; set aside.
- Select high sauté setting. Stir in heavy cream mixture and cook, stirring frequently, until slightly thickened, about 3 minutes. Stir in cilantro; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve immediately with rice of choice.
One thought on “Butter Chicken”
Sounds delicious! I need to make this
LikeLiked by 1 person