- 1 cup milk dairy or non-dairy
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon Oil try coconut or ghee
- 1/2 inch fresh ginger sliced into rounds
- 1 pod cardamon whole
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 date halved and pitted or 1 tablespoon of sweetener of choice
- 1 crack black pepper
- Add all ingredients to a small pot. Place on the stove on medium heat until the milk begins to simmer. Turn the heat to low, cover, and let simmer for 15 minutes. Strain the milk into a mug and enjoy.
Makes 1 cup
When taken at night this beverage encourages deep sleep. Drink during the day for a grounding and nourishing treat.