Being in California we have Fresh Berries all year round; this recipe can be switched out to Frozen berries too.
1/4 cup roasted chopped pecans or Almonds 1/4 Cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
1/4 cup rolled oats
3/4 cup Sweetener of choice
3/4 cup Fine Almond flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons lemon zest
1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
4 cups fresh strawberries, stems removed
2 cups fresh raspberries
1 cup fresh blueberries
2 tablespoons Sweetener of choice
1 tablespoon arrowroot or cornstarch
1 teaspoon vanilla
1.Heat the oven to 400°F.
2. In a large bowl, combine the oats, Coconut, chopped pecans Sweetener of choice, Almond flour, salt and zest.
3. Add the melted butter and stir to mix. Reserve.
4. Place the berries in a 2-quart baking dish, and sprinkle with Sweetener of choice, arrowroot or cornstarch, and vanilla. Toss gently to coat, until well combined.
5. Crumble the oat mixture over the berries in the dish. this can be done in a big casserole dish or individual dishes.
6. Bake for 25 minutes, or until the topping is golden and the juices are thick and bubbly all the way around the dish. Let cool on a rack for 5 minutes before serving.
3 thoughts on “Double Berry Almond/Pecan Crisp”
Nominated you with a Thanksgiving Tag
LikeLiked by 1 person
You are welcome