- 4 5 1/2 ounce pieces skinless wild salmon filets
- 4 teaspoons olive oil divided
- 1/4 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cloves garlic crushed in a garlic press or finely minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 sprigs fresh dill minced stems discarded
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt optional
- 1 lemon quartered
1.Brush tops of salmon with 1 teaspoon olive oil 1/4 teaspoon each.
2. Combine the breadcrumbs, pepper, garlic, oregano, red pepper flakes, dill, and salt in a shallow bowl. Dip the oil coated tops of the salmon pieces in the herbs. Press the coating onto the tops of the fish.
3.Heat remaining tablespoon of olive oil over medium-high heat in a large frying pan, not non-stick. Place fish in the pan, crust side down and cook three to four minutes until crust is golden brown. Carefully flip fish with a spatula and cook three to four more minutes. Look at the sides of the salmon to judge doneness.
Serve each piece with a lemon wedge for squeezing over the top.