I love Tuna melts, and I started eating them this way when I was a teenager. no bread.. omg.. Delsih with a pickle..
- 2 6 ounce cans of Tuna of choice; rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup and 4 tsp of Mayo or as much or as little as you prefer
- 2 tablespoons onion finely minced
- 1 1/2 green onions green parts only thinly sliced
- 2 heaping tablespoons Diced Celery
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed optional
- Grated cheese or shredded your choice
- Dill Pickle spears
In a medium bowl, combine tuna, mayonnaise, onions, celery and celery. Use a fork to combine ingredients and break up the tuna. Season mixture with salt and dill. you can eat immediately. or heat saute pan put a scoop or two of the tuna mixture in the pan; cook until abit crispy on the bottom; flip it over brown the other side. cover with cheese of choice and as much or as little as you want. Serve with Dill Pickle spears.