- 1 cup safflower oil
- 2 tsps sesame oil
- 2 tbsps fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsps rice vinegar
- 1 clove of garlic crushed
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp hot sauce or 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- 2 cups cooked chicken cubed
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- cup green onions chopped
- 1 cup each fruit mint and cilantro chopped
- 2 cups of veggies of choice ( Mixture) chopped
- 4 cups chopped Napa cabbage
- 2 medium tomatoes chopped
In a small bowl, whisk together first 7 ingredients to make dressing.
Combine the remaining 6 ingredients in a large bowl.
Toss chicken and vegetables with dressing and let sit for at least 1 hour before serving.