1 1/2 Cups warm water
1/2 Cup Peanut Butter of choice
2 Scoops of Chocolate Protein Powder of choice ( You can adjust the brownie to whichever flavor of protein powder that you use.)
1/4 Cup Cocoa Powder
1/4 Cup Sweetener of choice
2 Tbsp Coconut Flour
1/2 to 3/4 cup sugar free Chocolate chips or rough chop a favorite chocolate bar
1/2 to 3/4 cup Toast Chopped nuts ( optional)
2 tsp Baking Powder
- Preheat oven to 350 F and grease your pan or use a non stick silicone type/
- combine warm water, peanut butter and sweetener in a bowl
- in a separate bowl. sift together the protein powder, coconut flour, cocoa and baking powder; Mix the dry ingredients in with the wet. a thick batter that has the consistency of a frosting will form.
- Fill the greased pan with batter; smooth the surface and place the chocolate chips and optional nuts on top and press in just a bit to secure.
- Bake for about 40 to 45 minutes or until a knife comes out clean when inserted.
- Let cool. Slice into any amount of squares and enjoy.
I calculated that this would make about 8 brownies