Butter to grease pan
2 cups finely ground almond flour
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup Sweetener of Choice
3 Tablespoons Butter, melted
3 large eggs, room temperature
1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk or other milk of choice
1 small package of fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350F. grease a 8 X 8 inch pan, 9 inch round cake pan or three 4-1/2 inch pans with Butter.
- In a medium bowl, combine the almond flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking soda, and sweetener. Mix these dry ingredients together until well combined.
- Add melted butter to dry ingredients. Stir to combine.
- Add the eggs, vanilla extract and almond milk. mix until thoroughly combined.
- Pour into prepared pans; and top with raspberries pressing in slightly.
- Place pans in preheated oven.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes if using three 4-1/2 inch pans or , 30-35 minutes for an 8 X 8 inch pan, or 25-35 minutes if using a 9 inch pan.
- Cake is done when the top springs back to a light touch or when a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.